Does your job require that you listen to others? Are you a coach, therapist, faciltator, teacher, health worker? Then you are in the right place.
These group mentoring sessions are designed for you if you would like to deepen your listening skills and abilities.
Healing and transformation are not the result of what you are doing as the listener, but rather the natural movement of life towards its original state of well-being when you remove the obstacles to this natural flow.
In these sessions we will explore when you are in this flow state, and when you are not what to do about it.
I will support you to identify an area in your work that needs attention and you will be able to practice, safely, with fellow participants. Further to this, we offer you optional private coaching sessions to work with any challenges or obstacles that are needing some extra attention.
If you choose to sign up for group mentoring, then we will focus on:
- Addressing any challenges that are holding you back from showing up as your unique authentic self.
- Identifying when you are in resonace with your client and how to get there.
- Learning to identify and transform old patterns that influence you in your role as a coach, therapist or facilitator.
- Role playing difficult workshop/coaching situations and build confidence to be able to handle the unexpected.
- Supporting you in stepping into your power as a facilitator or coach.